An Additional Educare Arrival Date has been added, August 24!
Ines from Germany
If you are interested in a EduCare Companion for a summer arrival, there is still time to apply.
EduCare in America – 30 hours of child care for approximately $271 per family, per week. This cost-effective program is the choice for families with full-time school-age children who require care primarily during the early morning and after school hours, with some weekend and evening hours.
To consider EduCare:
- You must live in one of the designated EduCare Communities*
- You must have children in full-time school
- You must be able to work with 30 hours a week (year round)
- You must understand that their education allowance is $1000/yr
- You must be able to work with the EduCare arrival schedule
*If you do not see your community listed, I still encourage you to inquire. We are looking to expand EduCare and your community might be a possibility if it is already served by the standard Au Pair in America program.
2009 EduCareArrival Dates
- Tuesday, July 7
- Monday, July 27
- Monday, August 3
- Monday, August 17
- Monday, August 24 (just added)
- Monday, December 7
Here are some profiles of EduCare Companions looking for summer arrivals.
Apply Now and Save $450!
If you have questions about EduCare, post them here in the comments section.
Posted in Host Families | Tags: after care, afterschool, au pair, Au Pair in America, aupair, before care, child care, childcare, community, cost, cultural, discount, educare, host family, Maryland, program fee, summer, value